ANALISIS PENGARUH JUMLAH PENDUDUK DAN PRODUK DOMESTIK REGIONAL BRUTO (PDRB) TERHADAP KEMISKINAN DI KABUPATEN NAGAN RAYA

  • Muliza Muliza Sekolah Tinggi Agama Islam Negeri (STAIN) Teungku Dirundeng Meulaboh

Abstract

Product Domestic Regional Bruto (PDRB) on poverty in Nagan Raya Regency both partially and simultaneously during the period 2010 to 2019. The dependent variable in this study is the independent variable is the population and PDRB. The method used to study the effect of the  independent variables on the dependent variable uses multiple linear regression analysis. Based on the results of the study and from the results of data analysis, it can be concluded that the simultaneous variable of population and PDRB is significant to the poverty variable, it can be seen from the F-count value greater than F-table. From the results of the determination coefficient value is calculated under the variable influence of population and PDRB of 87.9% and the remaining 12.1% is influenced by other variables outside this research model, but simultaneously the variable number of population and PDRB does not provide significant results on welfare in Nagan Raya Regency can be seen from the value of Thitung the second variable is smaller than the value of T table.

Published
2020-07-09
How to Cite
MULIZA, Muliza. ANALISIS PENGARUH JUMLAH PENDUDUK DAN PRODUK DOMESTIK REGIONAL BRUTO (PDRB) TERHADAP KEMISKINAN DI KABUPATEN NAGAN RAYA. AT-TASYRI': JURNAL ILMIAH PRODI MUAMALAH, [S.l.], p. 63 - 73, july 2020. ISSN 2715-7865. Available at: <http://ejournal.staindirundeng.ac.id/index.php/Tasyri/article/view/361>. Date accessed: 23 sep. 2020. doi: https://doi.org/10.47498/tasyri.v12i01.361.
Section
Articles