Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has never been previously published, and is not another journal to consider (or provide an explanation of the Editor's Comment).
- Article submissions in Microsoft Word document format (*.doc/*.docx), Submissions in other formats will be rejected.
- Have a URL for a clear and published reference.
- Text is spaced 1.15; using a 12-point font with the typeface "Goudy Old Style"; title capital font 14; as per the template.
- The text complies with the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author's Manual (references in the form of bodynotes in APA style).
Authors who publish articles in Basha'ir: Scientific Journal of Qur'anic and Tafsir Study Program agree to the following conditions:
- The author retains copyright and grants the Basha'ir Journal the right from the first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license that allows others to make changes, adjust and build on the work with recognition of the author's work and initial publication in the Journal.
- Authors are allowed to copy and redistribute published versions of works in journals (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with recognition of their initial publication in Basha'ir: Scientific Journal of Qur'anic Sciences and Tafsir.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to post their work online (for example, in institutional repositories or on their websites) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, and increase citations of published works
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.